CURRENT POSITIONS AT MY COOKING PARTY
MY COOKING PARTY CHEF INSTRUCTOR - PART-TIME
We are seeking professional, charismatic chefs with dynamic presentation skills to lead events. We are looking for chefs that are service-oriented leaders and excellent cooks.
Chef Instructor Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate and oversee events. Time management and an ability to work quickly are essential.
- Deliver a 15-20 minute cooking demonstration outlining cooking tips and tricks to inspire the audience
- Create a fun and inviting party ambiance where guests learn in a non-threatening and social environment.
- Ensure the food taste, presentation and service is high quality.
- Market the company for future business and general good will by engaging guests.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to the administration.
- Finish/Execute large catering jobs.
- Three years of professional culinary experience -
- catering or in a restaurant -
- with an emphasis on savory cooking.
- Experience in culinary instruction preferred.
- Freelance experience a plus.
- NYC Department of Health Food Handler's Certificate
Please email your resume to email@example.com and include "Chef Instructor" in the subject line
Please note: This is not a full time position, it is a part time position.
$25 per hour
MY COOKING PARTY SERVER - PART TIME
We are seeking professional and charismatic waiters to assist our maitre d' in overseeing our hands on culinary events and dining service. This role requires someone who connects well with others and who can take direction well. This role also requires someone who is a self-starter and likes to take initiative, with attention to detail. Must be outgoing, reliable and have flexible availability.
- 2+ years of catering/restaurant experience
- Flexible availability
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Server Position" in the subject line
$20 per hour
We look forward to hearing from you!