to register now!
"THE BEST BACHELORETTE PARTY IN NYC!"Modeled after our battle of the bitesTM program, the battle of the brides allows smaller groups of bachelorettes to sign up for a public offering of our culinary competition.
Modeled after our battle of the bitesTM program, the battle of the brides allows smaller groups of bachelorettes to sign up for a public offering of our culinary competition.
ABOUT THE BATTLEIn the spirit of the Top Chef and Iron Chef phenomenon - MCP offers a competition outlet for the reality star within you. In this style program, guests can sign up with their group of 6-12 individuals. On arrival, you will be greeted with passed hors d'oeuvres before heading into the kitchen where the battle will commence. First, teams will select their ingredients. Then, under the guidance of our chefs, groups must work to invent & execute hors d'oeuvres that beat the competition. Participants will be judged based on creativity, taste, and design. After a couple of curve balls, guests will pitch their creations to our Master of Ceremonies. All participants enjoy the fruit of their labor as well as the hors d'oeuvres created by the alternate teams. The winning bride enjoys bragging rights and a take away prize!
PRICING & INCLUSIONS
The Battle of the Brides is available for groups of 6 to 12 guests and includes the following...
Wine and Beer Throughout the Evening
Four Types of Passed Savory Hors d'oeuvres on Arrival
A Plentiful Cheese Board & Crudité Platter that is Replenished Throughout the Night
Take-Home Aprons for All Guests
Battle of the Brides Competition with All Necessary Ingredients for Participants Bite Invention
Platters of Munchies Created During the Cooking Competition for Guest's Enjoyment
Two Types of Passed Sweet Hors d'oeuvres Served Prior to Departure
A Special Prize for the Winning Bride-To-Be
Pricing - $129 Per Person Flat
HOW IT WORKS:1. Brides arrive at our beautiful events loft with their troop of loving buddies.
2. My Cooking Party showers you with hors d'oeuvres, cheese and crudite boards.
3. Groups head into the kitchen, select ingredients, and invent the best darn bite of food you could fathom (our chef helps!).
4. During the game we trick you with curveball ingredients, and you trick opposing bridal parties by stealing ingredients.
5. We judge your creations while everyone tastes what each group has made.
6. Your team HOPEFULLY claims the title of "Best Bride".
7. We give the winning Bride a super special gift, and everyone eats sweets!
8. And they all lived happily ever after...