corporate cooking parties
corporate culinary events & company cooking classes NYC
corporate cooking classes and company cooking competitions
the mcp program
- Our culinary events are 3 hours in length. We begin with complimentary Hors D'oeuvres while guests are arriving. Next, we cook for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Finally, you and your guests either enjoy the hors d'oeuvres made during the class, or sit down to a three course meal - created by you, plated by our chefs, and served by our staff. We handle all arrangements from A-Z - so there is no need for you to deal with event specifics once you arrive. Beyond being a one stop activity spot, we really pride ourselves on the fact that our Cooking Classes truly bring people together in a unique way; slicing, dicing and sautéing to the Gypsy Kings often leads to an impromptu dance party. The mcp program is so much more than a cooking class, it is a warm and playful arena where your employees can build connections, and make great memories as well as fantastic food!
battle of the bitesTM
- In the spirit of the Top Chef and Iron Chef phenomenon - MCP offers a competition outlet for spirited leaders looking to shine. In this style program, guests are divided into teams. Each team will have the opportunity to choose ingredients from our chest of mystery drawers. Then, under the guidance of our chefs, groups must work to invent & execute an Hors D'oeuvre that beats the competition. Participants will be judged based on creativity, taste, design and the speed with which they were able to complete the challenge. All participants enjoy the fruit of their labor as well as the hors d'oeuvres created by the alternate teams. MCP works with event organizers to establish a system of judging, and the winning team enjoys bragging rights (and silly paper chef hats!). The battle of the bites is the best choice for groups containing participants who may not be interested in cooking an extensive meal from start to finish, and it is a perfect fit for Type-A personalities!
shop, drop, & roll
- Welcome to team-building at its best! The shop, drop & roll is a scavenger hunt, a cooking class & a culinary competition all rolled into one. On arrival, guests are greeted with hors d'oeuvres. Shortly after, we divide your participants into teams. Before launching the supermarket search at the Fairway (two doors down), we host your team for a company quiz; the winner of which will have a HUGE advantage in the game. Next, guests receive their roll themed recipes, and head out to hunt & gather their groceries. Upon return, participants will work under the guidance of our chefs to execute their rolls. While each team races against the clock trying to outperform competitors, our Master of Ceremonies will be tallying up the points. Scores reflect everything from savviest shopper to prettiest product, and all the teamwork in-between.
the dinner duel
- Feeling really brave? Let My Cooking Party stage a culinary quest of epic proportions. After enjoying some small bites upon arrival, guests will head into combat where they will be divided into dueling groups. Once at their station, each team's three edible weapons will be revealed. These six main-stage items (two proteins, two veggies & two starches), will serve as a base for whatever the competitors decide to present at their feast. No Recipes - just 90 minutes and a desire to win. Each team and their MCP Chef will brainstorm, plan, cook, and execute large platters of food to be served at a post duel, family-style banquet. A few added twists from our master of ceremonies will help to create a memorable evening of laughter and rivalry - And if your group is as talented as they are courageous, you will enjoy six delightful dishes that are fit for a King. If not, there's always dessert!
Just a quick note to let you know how FABULOUS our cooking party was on Thursday.
You were wonderful to plan with and Stephen was a DREAM host - seriously, I've never felt so well taken care of - and as an event planner, that says volumes.
Your attention to detail, help with our menu requests and suggestion of making our talk a Q & A were all wonderful.
Your chefs were amazing too- so thoughtful in the Q&A and helpful and fun in our cooking competition.
They also cooked up a fabulous meal and appetizers for us, everyone loved the food!
I will absolutely keep you in mind and recommend you for other events in the future.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Kim Carpenter, ?What If! USA
If you wish to host a corporate cooking class or company outing in Manhattan, Long Island, New Jersey (NJ), Brooklyn, Queens, or other NYC areas, contact MCP today at 212.686.2433
or click here
to contact us for more information.